Tuesday 4 August 2015

Lives & Times Mugs for Beating Bowel Cancer On Sale


I have just received the printed Lives & Times mugs, and they look pretty stylish I think. A massive thank you to my gorgeous niece Anna for modelling for me. The purpose of the mugs is to raise some more funds for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. Every penny I make will be donated to the charity. The cost of the mug is £8 including postage and packaging. The mug is now available on my brand new fundraising site www.bowelcancerfundraising.co.uk.


The design is based on the forthcoming Lives & Times book cover, and many of the people in the book are included on the two heads. I wonder how many faces you can recognise?

What better way could there be to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea than in one of these marvellous mugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment