Monday 3 August 2015

A Letter From Prince Harry


To see what the Lives & Times book for Beating Bowel Cancer is all about click here

I was delighted to get a letter back from Prince Harry's office regarding the Lives & Times book. I had sent him a letter a few months ago asking if he would be able to participate in the book. This was a real long shot, but I have learnt during the writing of this book that if you don't ask you don't get... Unfortunately, and quite understandably, Prince Harry is simply unable to do everything he is asked and so was unable to take part. However in the letter he supported the book and it's fundraising idea. More importantly he also sent his best wishes to mum in her recovery from bowel cancer.

I am considering using the letter in some capacity in the book. There have been some great responses and support from people who have been unable to take part, and I think it might be nice to acknowledge these?

No comments:

Post a Comment