Tuesday 16 February 2016

Lives & Times Magazine Reviews


I have spent quite a lot of time since Lives & Times was published trying to get magazine features or reviews. I been sending out press releases to magazines, national newspapers, Metro and the Evening Standard in London, and a number of online publications.

It is a case of continuously knocking on doors and hoping for a break. Now for the first time I have had a positive response, and today I posting off a copy to a health magazine group. Obviously this doesn't necessarily guarantee me coverage, or good coverage come to that :) But I see this as just another sign, of slowly but surely, there is a bit of momentum building with the book now. It has raised almost £850 for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. The more people that buy the book the more its profile gets raised. I am hoping the same might happen with coverage in the media. If anyone has any decent contacts who may be able to help with getting some media exposure I'd be very grateful.

For anyone reading this who has already bought the book, please could you post a review on Amazon, as every review helps and you don't have to have bought the book on Amazon to post a review. 

To see all the ways to order the book click here

No comments:

Post a Comment