Tuesday 17 November 2015

Video Trailer - 10 Days Until Publication


With just 10 days to go now until the Lives & Times book is published, I have put together a sporting themed video trailer featuring some of the personalities featured in the book including Steve Redgrave, Mick Channon, Katherine Grainger, Maidenhead Utd and Michael Holding. 

The pre-orders are coming in and the build up to publication on November 27th continues. I am expecting my first batch of paperback and hardback copies to arrive any day now, so the first lot of orders will be sent out very soon.Grab your copy and help support my fundraising effort.

My Mum had her PET scan this week, so when she sees the consultant in the next week or two a treatment plan should be put together for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment