Friday 5 June 2015

The Cosmedic Coach


I spent a fascinating evening in the swanky W Hotel off Leicester Square meeting and photographing Antonia Mariconda @CosmedicCoach for the new book. Antonia was there to help launch a new app called the Beauty Tracker which has been designed to help patients buy cosmetic surgery treatments safely. This is one of the most unexpected photos in the book for me, in so much as I think I could have lived to 100 and never gone to any event like this without having done the book. A lovely champagne reception and I was looked after very well by Antonia. I have got some great photos to choose from for the book.

We were also photographed by professional photographer Joe Alvarez who was covering the event. It's not often that I have been photographed in such a way if ever! 



I also met Doctor Hilary Jones, so I am hoping he will let me use a photo I took of him with the bowel cancer tie in the book too. He was a really nice man. In fact it was a lovely crowd there.

Having got myself all dressed up in a suit, I then went on afterwards to see The Rifles in concert at The Electric Ballroom in Camden. I must have been the smartest dressed person there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment