Friday, 30 October 2015

Clare Grogan From Altered Images Supporting The Lives & Times Bowel Cancer Fundraising Book


I met up with the lovely Clare Grogan last year after she agreed to be in the book. She was performing an Altered Images set at Let's Rock in Southampton. The day turned out to be quite eventful including how I managed to get myself thrown out of the press pit whilst photographing her as the chapter in the book will describe. I took photos of the performance and then a special shot back stage after having had a chat with her. Clare's husband Stephen has had bowel cancer and it was fascinating talking to her about our own experiences of having a family member with bowel cancer. Here's a photo I took during her performance that won't be in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment