Thursday 6 April 2017

Lives & Times Book Bundle Offer


Here is another great bundle offer that I have introduced on the bowelcancerfundraising website. I am now offering the paperback and hardback editions of Lives & Times books bundled together for £29.99. This is a saving of £5 on when purchased separately. 

The deluxe hardback edition would grace any coffee table and makes an ideal gift. The paperback copy is the perfect book for every day reading and for being able to dip in and out of it on your daily commute.  

I have been fundraising for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity since my Mum's first bowel operation 2012 and the website offers a range of items. All proceeds raised are donated to the charity. My Mum passed away in August 2016 after a brave and dignified battle with bowel cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment