Tuesday 12 April 2016

Lives & Times Pop Up Banner


Here is the pop up banner to go with the Lives & Times book. It is based on the front cover, but my neighbour DMI Vision, who kindly made the banner for me, came up with the idea of putting the shadow image in as a background. The end result is perfect.

I shall take the banner with me to any book selling events. The first of these is this weekend at Beating Bowel Cancer's Patient Day 2016 in London. Hopefully the banner and the books themselves will be a big enough draw and I will sell some copies raising money for the charity in doing so. I have another little surprise up my sleeve which I am saving for the day.

Mum had a good follow up appointment with the lung surgeon last week. They have removed the lower lob of her left lung in an attempt to stop the secondary bowel cancer from returning. On Friday she sees her oncologist and attention will no doubt switch back to the cancer on the brain. Remember April is bowel cancer awareness month...

To see how you can buy a copy of the Lives & Times book click here. All proceeds raised are donated to Beating Bowel Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment