Friday 10 June 2016

Guest Blog on The Bowel Cancer Charity Book Blog


To see how you can order the Lives & Times bowel cancer charity book click here.

I am looking for people who would like to contribute a guest blog to this blog. No hard and fast rules, but as the blog is about a fundraising book for bowel cancer I would like posts to be at the very least based loosely on the blog's bowel cancer theme. For instance you might have bought /read the book. You might appear in the book! You might have a story to share about bowel cancer.

Don't worry I am nowhere near done with blogging  about the book yet, but I think it would be fascinating to get some other viewpoints and perspectives across too. The obvious benefits for me are an increased audience and that will hopefully mean a few more people buy the book. If you are interested in write a guest blog then contact me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment