Wednesday 30 September 2015

Beating Bowel Cancer Fundraising Mugs Update


To read about the Lives & Times fundraising book for Beating Bowel Cancer click here.

I have just made a donation of £53.11 to Beating Bowel Cancer from the September sales of the Lives & Times mugs. I would like to thank everyone who has bought a mug so far, the support has been great. The purpose of the mugs is to help publicise the forthcoming book, raise awareness about bowel cancer and to raise some more funds for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. Every penny I make will be donated to the charity. The cost of the mug is £8 including postage and packaging. The mug is now available on my recently launched fundraising site www.bowelcancerfundraising.co.uk.

If you need any more persuasion to buy one then I employed the services of my lovely niece Anna to model the mugs and the bowel cancer tie :) What better way could there be to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea than in one of these marvellous mugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment