Sunday 22 May 2016

Lives & Times Limited Edition Charity Prints - Beginning The Layers


Here is a look at the first layer that Guildford artist Adam Green has created at the Ochre Print Studio for the Lives & Times fundraising prints for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. I am really looking forward to seeing how the piece develops, and even at this early stage I am very excited to see the finished work.

Adam told me, "Inspiration wise..as with all with all my paintings I tend to start with a random sense of chaos which slowly forms into something more ordered. In relating the print to cancer perhaps the initial chaos and disruption people first feel when diagnosed and the alter support from friends and family. I think that is my thinking for the progression of the print."


No comments:

Post a Comment